Sunday, October 12, 2008

(YAIDB) Yet Another iPhone Development Blog

Yes, I am yet another developer who has decided to develop new apps for the iPhone. Here's where I stand currently with my work:
  • Downloaded the iPhone SDK - months ago
  • Watched the iPhone Development videos on iTunes
  • Played with some tutorials and sample code
  • Registered as an official developer with iPhone Developer Program
  • Started development of 3 programs; 1 nearing completion, 2 only in the prototype stages
  • Bought an iPod Touch for hardware testing - Yes I have my first app running on the Touch
  • Read a lot of iPhone programming and Objective-C programming documents
As I complete apps and they move out of the NDA envelope, I will post screen shots here, along with video demos of the apps.

No comments: