Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Launching msbandguru.com

I quietly launched msbandguru.com a few weeks back, a Microsoft Band site for News, Tips, and Developer Info.

At msbandguru.com I will be posting:
  • Microsoft Band enabled apps for Android, iOS, and Windows.
  • Microsoft Band Web Tiles
  • Microsoft Band News
  • Microsoft Band Developer Guidelines
  • Training with the Microsoft Band
If you have a Microsoft Band app, articles, website, developer article, or anything Microsoft Band related, get in touch with me.

You can also reach out to me on twitter at: @msbandguru

For development articles and blog posts about training with the Microsoft Band I will look at either cross posting here so readers less interested in Band news and apps can just pickup my posts about dev and fitness that they are used to finding here.

Check msbandguru.com out if you want to find out more about the Microsoft Band.

No comments: