Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekly Roundup: April 7-12

Enjoying a picnic on the lake with my parents.
My parents were visiting this past week and are on a plane back to Newfoundland as I post this. Thankfully the 3 feet of snow they got a couple days before leaving for their visit here in Seattle has been receding this week with higher temperatures and some rain.

I got most of my posts done this week with a lot of hard work just before they came. I lined up about a week worth of posts so I could spend more time relaxing with them and less time stressing over getting a post written that day.

Here's what I posted about this week on the blog.

MT
---------------

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
  • I shared a book the boys and I have enjoyed laughing with, T-Rex Trying....
Friday
Saturday

No comments: