|Enjoying a picnic on the lake with my parents.|
I got most of my posts done this week with a lot of hard work just before they came. I lined up about a week worth of posts so I could spend more time relaxing with them and less time stressing over getting a post written that day.
Here's what I posted about this week on the blog.
- I posted a review of Jordan Officer's new album I'm Free.
- I let you in on my latest Netflix addiction, An Idiot Aboard.
- I posted a video of a downhill section of the Stinky Spoke Mountain Bike Race.
- I gathered some insights into creativity from podcasts and readings about artists and musicians.
- I posted another video from Stinky Spoke, this time rolling through the woods on a beautiful old growth forest section. Again, I feel like a speeder pilot on Endor when I ride through this type of woods.
- I shared a book the boys and I have enjoyed laughing with, T-Rex Trying....
- I opened up on a long time goal of mine I have just recently been able to start doing, Singing in Front of People.
- I filed a report on my trip to the Seattle Mini Maker Faire and the great fun Harrison and I had there.