|Image: Passing down canoeing |
to my youngest
- Hanging Blinds: I discussed my amazement with the latest in window blinds which you can get sized to your desired window dimensions while you wait at Lowe's.
- The first Podcast has arrived in iTunes, go subscribe and let me know what you think.
- April is Fitness Month: I set out some goals as I concentrate on fitness this April. I'll use this month to ignite my battle against The Blerch.
- I wrote up a Check In of the last three months and how things have been going since I left work to become a Stay At Home Dad.
- I posted My Kettlebell Workout to show you how I fit in exercise when I don't have much time.
- I post about the idea of going to Chitwan, Nepal for a Habitat for Humanity house building project.
- I posted a video and talked about how to Improve Your Run Performance Up To 15% By Listening To Music.
- I talk about a fun art project I did with the kids where we use a projector to enlarge favorite characters and then paint/colour them.