|Morning at the lake|
I have not figured out a schedule or anything but I did start a new series of posts on 3-string guitar tunings that I plan to release weekly for a while. I also plan to start a series on my training for the 1/2 Marathon in September so expect that to start up soon.
Until then, here is another week of daily posts.
- Fishing has been more frustrating than successful this year, so I had to come up with a faster way to attach leader and flies.
- I go into how I approach alternate tunings for guitar and some great resources I have found that help me to learn new tunings.
- I start a new series where I cover a tuning for Cigar Box Guitar and give some diagrams to show the fretboard layout and some scales marked out; first up Open G tuning for 3-string CBG.
- Another list, this time 10 Things People Don't Tell You About Playing Guitar.
- I cover my top posts on my blog and give some stats on their usage.
- This Saturday I wrote up an About Me for those that don't know me as well.