|Deer in the laneway as we return|
from a class concert.
Our youngest had a class Mini-Music Concert for Mother's Day where the kids sung their hearts out. Here he is in his jeans, plaid shirt, and sport coat for the concert, which he picked out himself to look nice for Mom.
- I don't post new content on Sunday often but I could not hold back and decided to do a post of a quick conversion of Taj Mahal's Country Blues #1 on the new Cigar Box Guitar.
- One of my craziest interview stories where the hiring manager does a great comedy bit.
- The secret Kindergarten project is over, the Mother's Day pots are painted, sealed, planted, and now with Happy Mom's.
- I raved about the new Wes Anderson movie, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- The second podcast went live. Listen along as Scott and I talk about How to Do Art When You Don't Have Time. I included lots of show notes since talking about art is difficult when you can't see what we are talking about.
- I talk about playing a fretless Cigar Box Guitar. Playing fretless stringed instruments I always thought would be cool but too hard for me. Well, the heck with it, I am trying it out now to see how hard it really is.
- You have heard me go on a lot about Cigar Box Guitars recently. Here is the genesis behind why I have a sudden interest in this traditional musical instrument. I am getting this out there before I go into more detail on the CBG, building, pickups, etc.