Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fundraising for Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center

I hate fundraising and I usually do it by just donating the minimum for events myself.  But hey, it can never hurt to ask.

So, for Stinky Spoke I am raising funds for Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center.  From their page:
Little Bit's mission is to improve the lives, bodies, and spirits of children and adults with disabilities through equine-assisted therapies, and to be an inspiration and educational resource to the therapeutic riding profession both regionally and nationally.
If you are in America and would like to donate (and get a tax receipt) to help people with disabilities take advantage of equine-assisted therapies then please donate at my fundraising page: https://fundraising.active.com/fundraiser/MarkThistle

Thanks,

MT

No comments: