I first heard of Jordan, who's father is a family friend, when he was playing lead for the Susie Arioli Swing Band on Pennies From Heaven. This is one of my favorite albums. I love Jordan's playing and Susie's voice. Well worth a listen if you are into Jazz ballads.
So, I am going to get to talk to a great guitarist. I have a list of questions I am composing. Tell me what you think.
- Any barre chord tips?
- Top blues guitarists to study?
- Most popular tunings and keys you find yourself reusing with various other artists?
- How much does a studio recording cost?
- Where would you play to get experience as a guitarist starting out?
- What peddles can you not live without? Why?
- What strings do you use? How often do you change them?
- Favorite Amp
- Guitar? Fav? Why?
Anything else you would ask a full-time musician?