The rest of the week was planning a fishing trip I did yesterday. I took my oldest son about 2 hours from Seattle to fish on the Yakima river. We had a good time, camped along the Teanaway River and fished 3 spots on the Yakima with no luck. Fly Fishing is not the easiest sport, that is for sure. But we tried to become one with the river without getting too wet.
- I recently attended some workshops at the Seattle Northwest Folklife Festival and they were a wealth of information.
- Being a Mac user in a Windows world means remembering how to use Samba shares to connect to network resources.
- I had a run-in with a very talkative grocery cashier that was shocked at the number of vegetables we eat. A side note, our afterschool tutor/nanny for our kids can not believe the number of vegetables our kids eat. She has to plead with them to eat their protein. That's our boys!
- I share some blogging tips I have picked up or developed to help me keep blog post ideas flowing. The biggest secret though, just write!
- I have had to do some monotonous coding recently and that called for Xcode Code Snippets to help speed up the process.
- With friends and family visiting Seattle and us we get asked what should they do. Here is a list of some of our favorite things we have done in and around Seattle.