Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekly Roundup: May 19 - 24

Morning at the lake
Second week back to work and it is certainly harder to keep the posts up. I had about 3 weeks of posts queued when I started back to work, so I expect the daily posts to slow down.

I have not figured out a schedule or anything but I did start a new series of posts on 3-string guitar tunings that I plan to release weekly for a while. I also plan to start a series on my training for the 1/2 Marathon in September so expect that to start up soon.

Until then, here is another week of daily posts.

MT

-------

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday

  • I start a new series where I cover a tuning for Cigar Box Guitar and give some diagrams to show the fretboard layout and some scales marked out; first up Open G tuning for 3-string CBG.

Thursday


Friday


Saturday

  • This Saturday I wrote up an About Me for those that don't know me as well.

No comments: