Monday, June 2, 2014

Where Do I Get Blog Ideas From?

I've had someone ask how I post so much. Ok, so where do I get blog ideas from?
Strolling the beach on Vashon Island, WA.

When I was finding my blogging voice again, back in January, I found that I did not know what to write about some days and coming up with posts was difficult. So I did some research, and one of the best posts I found on Blog ideas was 101 Blog Post Ideas That Make Your Blog Hot.

I tried a couple of them and rejected a lot as too cheesy or just not me.

You'll recognize some of the posts as coming from ideas in that list including:

So that has been one way I kept my posts flowing.

Good luck blogging and if you have a blog, post a link in the comments so I can go check it out.

Thanks for reading,

Mark

No comments: