|Image: Mt. Rainier from Seward Park, June 8, 2014|
night with the kids, swimming, 2 birthday parties, and a drive which ended up at Seward park where we had a picnic and went for a walk.
Here was what I talked about on The Droolfactory this week.
Some have noticed, I post stuff at my Svbtle blog as well which is generally more esoteric like song lyrics, a collection of my 10 Ideas writing warm-up exercises, and odds and ends. You might find that interesting as well if you have not checked it out.
- When I started blogging regularly again it was hard to find ideas to blog about. Here is how I get some of my ideas for blogging.
- Blues can be traced back to this simple single stringed instrument that my 5 year old and I built, called a Diddley Bow.
- Another 10 Things people don't tell you, this time, about being a Programmer.
- With the announcement from Intel this week of a new robot platform for research and hobbyist robotics researchers, I thought about when we will see robots in our home and what we could reasonably expect then to do.
- I've flown in a couple non-standard aircraft from the general commercial airline flying public and one of the best rides was in this plane.
- As parents, my wife and I have a lot of activities to take care of with our kids. With the level of involvement that schools ask for now, one of our challenges has been getting the boys to write so that it is not a big deal. Here are some ideas we are working on to help them out.
Post a Comment