Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekly Roundup: June 2 - 7

Image: Mt. Rainier from Seward Park, June 8, 2014
Life seems to be getting in the way of blogging. It was another jam packed summer weekend. A date
night with the kids, swimming, 2 birthday parties, and a drive which ended up at Seward park where we had a picnic and went for a walk.

Here was what I talked about on The Droolfactory this week.

Some have noticed, I post stuff at my Svbtle blog as well which is generally more esoteric like song lyrics, a collection of my 10 Ideas writing warm-up exercises, and odds and ends. You might find that interesting as well if you have not checked it out.

MT
-----------------------
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
  • With the announcement from Intel this week of a new robot platform for research and hobbyist robotics researchers, I thought about when we will see robots in our home and what we could reasonably expect then to do.
Friday
Saturday

No comments: