Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekly Roundup: June 23 - 28

One of the monkeys we meet in Nicaragua.
Wow, what a week! It was the first week at camp for my kids, I got out to a packed Xcoders, and I cracked 1000 page views on a single post in one day.

I was pretty excited when I woke up and saw so many people were reading my post about being an older developer. I have taken to replying to posts from other people when I have something to add. It's nice to be part of the collective conversation and be able to add my 2 cents to that conversation. To all that gave positive feedback, thanks.

Here is how the week turned out for posts.

MT
-----------------------

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
  • With a new Cigar Box Guitar for a 5 year old I decided to tune it to Open A to make his first song easier to play and so I needed to do some work on figuring out the Open A tuning so I can teach him to play.
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
  • A new software development gig as a tester means I am doing a lot of bug hunting. Here's how I open those bug reports so they are the most useful for the team.

No comments: