|Image: Heron flying from the dock at Pine Lake.|
weather has gotten nicer so we have been in the lake swimming which never grows old.
I also missed getting this post out on Sunday since I was so caught up in the day. It was non-stop action here on the weekend with another busy weekend coming up. Hopefully I'll get this post out on time this week.
- I share one of our weekend Adventures at Point Defiance Park in Tacoma, WA.
- Adjusting to full time work, I cover how I am approaching my exercise routine now that I don't have free time before lunch.
- The second post in the 3-String Cigar Box Guitar Tunings; this week I cover the Open D tuning.
- This week I explore 10 things people don't tell you about moving from Canada to the USA.
- I just signed my first contract as a Vendor (or contractor in other words) at Microsoft. Here are some tips in case you are negotiating your first contract.
- Funny things happen when you put people in close quarters, here is one of those office stories.
Post a Comment