|Meerkats at Seattle's|
Woodland Park Zoon
Saturday was also the first day of fishing season on Pine Lake and though we did not catch anything (couple bites which we lost) we had a great time.
Onto the roundup.
- I was talking to my Dad while he was here and the story of the time my cockpit lights went out, on a solo night flight, just after I had taken off came up.
- The boys and I have a little time some mornings to fit in a game on the way to school, I shared our Soccer/baseball variant.
- I talked about the cool Beck album Song Reader which was released only as sheet music. No CD, MP3, etc.
- I discovered a new artist to me, Hollowbelly. He's a lo-fi punk blues Cigar Box Guitar player. Check this guy out!
- Back to an article on programming when I replied to a twitter query about how people have found the switch to using Storyboards in iOS projects. This was a popular post.
- No posts.
- I wrote another flying story about a cross country night flight when I flew into clouds. Thankfully my instructor was onboard to help me out for this one.
Post a Comment