I came up with Letter War. This is like the standard card game of War but instead of a deck of playing cards you print out a deck with upper and lower case letters on the cards. Now play the game with the letter deck and score like this:
- Uppercase beat lowercase letters.
- The ranking from lowest to highest is: a..z,A..Z
- If the same lower and upper case letter is played then it is war. This is less common in this deck of course.
- E and t are played: A wins
- A and a are played: War
- J and M are played: M wins
- c and v are played: c wins
Post a Comment